Detailed Narrative Description of the Project
|The objective of the ECED Project is to improve poor children’s overall development and readiness for further education within a sustainable quality ECED system. The project will target an estimated 738,000 children ages 0 to 6 and their parents/caretakers living in approximately 6,000 poor communities located in 3,000 villages within 50 poor districts in 21 provinces throughout Indonesia meeting criteria specified in the Operation Manual for the activities ECED Program Service in Community level (COM).
Detailed Description of the Actual Services Provided by your Firm
|The Objectives of the assignment of the Regional Management Consultant (RMC) are to ensure that the project will be implemented in accordance to the agreed manuals and to ultimately achieve all project goals and objectives.
The RMC has the primary responsibility for the optimal achievement of the project goals, objectives and outputs through the performance of the project activities at the village, districts and provincial levels.
The RMC’s also has to ensure that all related implementing agencies at province, district, and village and community level have capacity to achieve program goals by following the program manual. There are five major task (but not limited to this) that shall be done by RMC’s :
1. Strengthening capacity of the project management at participating provinces and districts;
2. Overall project management support;
3. Supporting the Community driven development programs, including managing the Community Facilitators Team (CFT);
4. Provide logistic and supporting tools for implementation of district consultants and administration in time accordance with technical requirements
5. Monitoring and evaluation of implementation activities; and
6. Reporting and troubleshooting implementation problems at provincial and district level, to ensure that the program is implemented in accordance with the procedures and criteria agreed by the Bank and the Government as detailed in the ECED Project Operation Manual/Pedoman Operasional Program PPAUD (POM/POP) and the Operational Manual for the activities of ECED Program Service in Community level/Pedoman Operasional Layanan PPAUD di Tingkat Masyarakat (COM/POL) and the agreed implementation plan and schedule.