Detailed Narrative Description of the Project
|This project is implemented to increase education facilities (school buildings) in remote areas through community based participation. Experts involved in this project, are: Team Leader, Architect, Structural Engineer, Electrical – Mechanical Engineer and 38 field consultants/ Community Development Specialist.
Detailed Description of the Actual Services Provided by your Firm
|– Conduct workshop program socialization; feature and property survey of the land existing buildings and services;
– Surveying of education resources and facility; preparation of document for USB Construction and OneRoofJuniorSecondary School;
– Assisting/facilitating in KP-USB and P2SATAP establishment;
– Training and assisting KP-USB in program implementation;
– Supervising, monitoring and evaluation; coordinating with TTP and TTK in program implementation; providing recommendations to problems;
– Taking action as necessary and providing recommendations to the Directorate of Junior Secondary School Development TTP and TTK, about other matters related to the implementation of BG-USB.