Detailed Description of the Actual Services Provided by your Firm
- Development of course modules of Laboratory Safety and Management (course modules based on ISO 1800:2007) for electrical, chemical, mechanical, agro, fisheries, and heavy industry laboratory;
- Development of health and safety quality management system (OHSAS 1800:2007) implemented in laboratories including SOP for safety response, safety requirement in each lab, evacuation route, assembly point, exercises and monitoring on safety performance (audit/review);
- Development of course content in managing laboratory equipment effectiveness using Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) tool for some selected machines or equipment;
- Conduct training for 40 participants on (i) Occupational Health and Safety Standard, (ii) on Special Safety Laboratory, (iii) on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) tool application, (iv) on SOP of Emergency Response; which include half day visit to a major industry who implement safety management in laboratory;
- Certification Program-industry recognized specify for electrical, chemical and mechanical laboratories or based on ISO 18001:2007 Standard).